Terrance L. Diamond
Ms. Diamond concentrates her practice in litigation, real estate, eminent domain, zoning, constitutional and municipal law. In her 25 years with the firm, Ms. Diamond has represented city, county and state governmental bodies with responsibilities for redevelopment agreements, industrial and maritime leases, licenses, and operating agreements.
- 1990-2008. Acquired and rezoned land for Chicago Board of Education, Public Building Commission of Chicago, Chicago Public Library and Chicago Park District for the construction of over 60 new schools, additions, police stations, fire stations, libraries, and campus parks.
- 1986-1990. Acquired and assembled land for the CTA Midway (Orange Line) and the Harold Washington Library at Congress and State Streets.
- 1979-1986. Acquired land for City Colleges, City of Chicago, Chicago Park District, State of Illinois, Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois Department of Conservations Capital Development Branch.
- NITA - National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- Women’s Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Institute for Local Government
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Illinois Certified Teacher
- Golden Apple Foundation
- Chicago Public Library Foundation
- William and Mary Law School, J.D., 1979
- University of Illinois, B.A., 1976
- Northwestern University, Graduate School of Education and Social Policy, M.S.Ed., 2004