Langdon D. Neal
Mr. Neal is a principal and owner of Neal & Leroy, LLC. Mr. Neal’s practice concentrates in eminent domain litigation, real estate, zoning and land use.
- Litigation and trial attorney for governmental entities and property owners in numerous condemnation matters.
- Represents numerous property owners, major developers and governmental entities in land use and zoning matters.
- Lecturer, American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers
- Lecturer, Cook County Bar Associate, Judicial Candidates Symposium
- After School Matters
- Black Ensemble Theater
- Jane Addams Juvenile Court Foundation
- High Jump, Academic Enrichment Program
- Chicago Board of Election Commissioners (Chairman 1997 - present)
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors and Awards
Matthew Maloney Tradition of Excellence Award, 2010
Given by the Illinois State Bar Association General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Section.
University of Illinois Law School, J.D., 1981
Cornell University, B.A., 1978